All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Welcome
All-Round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Round

Guild All-Round's official forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny quotes from guild chat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizutsukeru
Admin
Kizutsukeru

Funny quotes from guild chat. Empty
PostSubject: Funny quotes from guild chat.   Funny quotes from guild chat. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I thought we could have a funny quote topic, because.. it's us.. So I will go first:

Said by our famous guild leader Slade William Larkan, on 25th Septangel 641 17:06 game time:

(Guild) Eye-Spi : and she's doing good... gonna be doing better when she see's the mountain of chocolate and soppy movies I bought to distract her from the fact that I'm playing dofus XD
Back to top Go down
https://allround.rpg-board.net
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from guild chat.   Funny quotes from guild chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am

he he he just you wait kiz... I will get dirt on you sooner or later to post here... its just a matter of remembering to copy it when I see it... hmmmm, theres always a catch...
Back to top Go down
Sephibabe

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from guild chat.   Funny quotes from guild chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 am

And she was distracted!... dont worry Slade I will help you keep an eye out for it but I bet you will have more quotes in here than anyone lol
Back to top Go down
Eye-Spi

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from guild chat.   Funny quotes from guild chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm

... ... ... ... ahhhhh... I cant think of a good comeback because what you say is probably true!!! curse the normal ways of thinking and my lack of it!!! he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from guild chat.   Funny quotes from guild chat. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes from guild chat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Round :: Real Life :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: